BHUTAN TRAVEL COST
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
“Minimum Daily Package” prices vary according to the season and number of tourists in the group.
High Season: March, April, May, September, October, and November
- $250 per person per day, for a group of three or more people.
- $280 per person per day, for a group of two people.
- $290 per day for single individuals.
Low Season: January, February, June, July, August, and December
- $200 per person per day, for a group of three or more people.
- $230 per person per day, for a group of two people.
- $240 per day for single individuals. Discounts are available for children and students.
The above tariff includes:
Accommodation 3 to 4 stars hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan
- the surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates
- All transfer & sightseeing within Bhutan.
- English speaking local guide trained & licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan
- All meals
- Transport by Japanese or Korean made vehicles
- Entry fees to museum/monuments
- Visa processing and Government Royalty
- All hotel tax and service charge
- Riding ponies (if necessary) and pack animals on treks
- Cook & waiters during the trek
Accommodation in sleeping tents on twin sharing basis during the trek.
Cost does not include:
- Air tickets cost
- Drinks and Beverages
- Insurances and tips